- 2019-2020 Meeting Dates, Times & Locations
- WTA Officers 2018-2020
- Executive Board & Representative Council
- Association Documents
- MOUs & MOAs
- WTA Community Outreach
- WTA Newsletter: The Voice
- Profession-related Documents (stipends...)
- WTA Professional Growth Funds
- AFT/NYSUT/AFL-CIO Links
- Oak Tree Teacher Recognition Program
MOUs and MOAs are used to coordinate a partnership’s activities with another entity.
- Typically used in situations where there’s no legal or, in most cases, a financial, commitment (MOU’s, but not necessarily MOA’s).
- Outlines what each entity has to offer to the partnership, as well as what each has at stake.
- No transfer of funds for services is anticipated.
- Nothing of value is transferred between the parties.
- MOUs often state common goals and nothing more.
- An MOU may be used to outline the operation of a program so that it functions a certain way.
- For example, two entities that have similar goals may agree to work together to solve a problem or support each other’s activities by using an MOU.
- The MOU is nothing more than a formalized handshake.
MOUs & MOAs during the 2015 - 2019 CBA between WTA and WCSD
|File Size:||73 kb|
|File Size:||38 kb|